See You Tomorrow!
We’re delighted to share with you our latest Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia Careers video: See You Tomorrow.
This video forms part of a larger safety initiative which includes a journey into accrediting our Safety Management Systems to the International Safety Standard ISO 18001 as well as focused effort to keep safety top of mind, all day, everyday.
We’d like to take a moment to individually thank all those involved with the production of this video:
- Rebecca Alexander, HR Advisor
- Ben Baker, Workshop Fitter – Assembly
- Brian Barton, National WHS Manager
- Jessica Bramwell, Receptionist
- Wayne Baxter, Light Equipment Fitter
- Selina Cauchi, HR Specialist
- John Cooper, Reman Manager
- David Harvey, Managing Director
- Earnest Hoarder, Mining Assembly Manager
- Jennifer Housden-Hickey, Facility Administrator
- Sam Hughes, Trades Assistant – Assembly
- Darryl Hure, Storeperson
- Vic Jeffris, Service Supervisor
- Shaun Kennelly, Workshop Fitter – Reman
- Mark Rendall, Trades Assistant – Reman
- Jake Ryan, Trades Assistant – Assembly
- Anna Salvaggio, SDC Administrator
- David Schenken, Logistics Administrator
- Jacqueline Smith, OH&S Advisor
- Timothy Taylor, Mining Assembly Supervisor
- Chris Turner, National HR Manager
Lastly, we’d like to thank our good friends at eBrands for helping us produce this. Ok, that’s plenty from me. Check out the video if you haven’t already!
See you tomorrow!
Eddie Lui | Digital Promotions Manager